With Parloa, managing AI feels like magic.
In order to have meaningful automated conversations, Parloa needs three NLP components: STT, NLU, TTS. They take care of listening, interpreting and talking to us humans. This leads to phone experiences like this:
About Parloa’s NLU:
Simply smarter than the rest.
Parloa’s NLU was built during a year-long selection and development process. It is based on RASA and uses high quality components in a unique framework – especially tuned and optimized for use in customer service.
- Highest flexibility to fine-tune hyperparameters in comparison to off-the-shelf NLUs from major vendors
- Dual intent functionality for even better dialog branching (e.g. the processing of two customer concerns one after the other)
- Global slots & intents allow more stable dialog design
Only those who teach will learn:
NLU training enabled for everyone.
- Get context to misunderstood utterances by viewing the full conversation
- Add misunderstood utterances to the right intents with just few clicks
- Filter by specific intents, time periods or confidence levels
- Replace user’s expressions directly with slots in utterances